- Pre-heat the BBQ to high heat with the hood down.
- For the Chimichurri Salsa, combine the parsley, coriander, garlic, and chilli in a mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar, season generously with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes and cracked pepper and add 3 tbls extra virgin olive oil, mix well then set aside.
- Brush the salmon fillets with vegetable oil; generously sprinkle the skin with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes, drain away any excess oil.
- Open BBQ hood, and turn BBQ to medium heat; place salmon fillets skin side down on the flat grill and hold in place for a few seconds, cook for 3 minutes; and then turn over and cook for a further 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Remove from the BBQ and place on the BBQ resting rack and rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon on a serving plate and drizzle with chimichurri, serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe Courtesy of Murray River Salt
Click here to see printable version of this recipe