Smoked Salmon, Lemon & Dill Pasta Salad
- 2 cups Zecca Gigli pasta (or farfalle bowties)
- 100g Smoked Salmon - sliced into ribbons - approx 1 .5 cm wide.
- 1/8th bunch fresh dill (a few large springs) - chopped.
- 1 large, or 2 small Spanish red onions - cut in ½ and sliced finely
- 1 cup Simply Stirred Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon for zesting - optional!
- Salt flakes
Ground Pepperberry or Cracked black pepper
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water - take care not to overcook.
Drain and place in fridge to cool down.
Place SS Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise in a large bowl, and give a quick whisk with a fork. Toss in pasta and mix together.
With clean hands, add sliced onion rings, dill and sliced smoked salmon and mix gently. Sprinkle with freshly chopped dill , cracked black pepper and salt and if desired, a little lemon zest and serve.
Recipes courtesy of Simply Stirred